Sunday, March 22, 2009

forecast for next weekend? PURPLE MOTHAFUCKIN' RAIN.

Okay, so anyone who's met me for even five minutes knows that I would surrender my body and vagina in a heartbeat for Prince. Honestly, that sexy motherfucker could tell me to clean his bathroom with my tongue and I'd be like YES SIR. But here's the thing, I have NEVER seen him perform live. It's like this giant fucking empty void in my life. Why, you ask? Well, the one time scheduling and my finances and everything worked out so I could buy tickets, his ass went on the fucking MUSICOLOGY TOUR. I wasn't gonna drop 350$ to see him perform the shittiest music he's ever released! F that shit. 

So anyway, next weekend (March 28th), Prince is doing THREE SHOWS in ONE NIGHT in Los Angeles. One at the Nokia Center (7PM), one at the Conga Room (9:30PM), and one at Club Nokia (12:00AM). And in one a half hours, when tickets go onsale, my ass is buying tickets, getting a flight, and going to fuckin' L.A. I'm just gonna do it and fuck everything else! I'm gonna be eating McDonalds and walking to class for awhile, but it's worth it. 

My crazy, purple-lovin' ass is going to L.A. on 5 days notice to see my purple perfect prince charming and I'm not even gonna lie, I'll probably burst into tears when he steps onstage.

Why? Because I love everything I've heard off his new release(s) LOTUSFLOW3R/MLPS SOUND (drops March 29th in a Target store near you!).

So here's a cut from his new funktastic album for you, it's a dirty-nasty fuck jam and if you don't know what the lyrics mean, you betta ask somebody! Here's the LINK

xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment